The PMS electrical distribution unit is a mains and 12V DC power control unit, providing all the necessary features for the control of the electrics in your camper The Power Management System 3 is designed to work with a battery in circuit, for optimum performance, we recommend a good quality leisure battery. Supplied with full installation and user instructions. Please Note: It is strongly recommended that the refrigerator is wired to operate only while the engine is running. The use of a relay such as Zig RM12 is recommended. Can be installed to any Volkswagen camper van.
(Mains 230V): Earth leakage protection, over current protection, reverse polarity indication
(13.8V DC): Fully stabilised power supply/battery charger with short circuit and over current protection
Constant current limit at 12A
4 fused outputs
Battery condition meter
Battery changeover switch
Pump isolation switch
1 x 10A MCB for sockets
1 x 6A MCB for lighting and 1 x 6A MCB for fridge/charger (as a guide).
Dimensions (mm): Panel 285 x 153
Aperture required (mm): 260 x 125
Min. depth required(mm): 190
Send to friend
- 15/10/2012 Lottery Winners VW Camper Project
- 14/06/2012 How I came to own a VW Camper Ambulance
- 10/05/2012 Are VW Campervans a good investment?
- 25/04/2012 The explosion of the VW Campervan scene article
- 14/03/2012 Video from Dubfreeze 2012
- 23/02/2012 Volksword Show 24th/25th March - Sandown Racecourse