Website Terms and Conditions
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue in viewing and using this website.
The www.vanwurks.co.uk website is operated by VanWurks Limited.
Company Registration Number: 06700288
VAT Registration Number: 939 9236 70
Our contact details are as follows:
Trading address: Unit D
104 Shaw Road
Telephone: 0161 637 4882
- You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us, certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should re-visit this page from time to time to review the up to date terms and conditions, because they are binding to you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on the website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
Ordering from VanWurks Ltd
- By completing the online checkout process, you are deemed to have placed an order with us. As part of our checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
a) Where the goods are not available;
b) Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; or
c) If there has been a pricing or product description error.
- All goods remain the property of VanWurks Limited until payment has been received in full.
- All prices are in sterling pounds (£).
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- International orders can be made via email or telephone and payments made via a bank transfer.
- Any bank charges for receiving international payments must be met by the customer. For payments of £100 and under, the bank charges are £1. For payments over £100 the bank charges are £7.
- Whilst we make every endeavour to adhere to our published prices, we reserve the right to amend them to those current at the date of dispatch.
- Special promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or sale items.
- Postage, packaging, insurance and other relevant charges are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this website.
- Our prices are reviewed periodically and the next review will be on 01/04/2019.
Cancellation and Returns Policy
- You have the right to cancel an order from the moment you place the order to 14 days after receiving the order. Should you cancel the order, you then have a further 14 days to return the goods.
- Before returning any goods, please contact us either by using the Cancellation Form, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0161 637 4882.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-saleable condition, unless the reason for the return is due to the goods being faulty.
- The customer must meet the cost of the carriage to return the goods.
- The returned goods must be packaged to the same standard they were received in.
- A full refund will be given within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. Should the goods be damaged due to how they were packaged for returning, there may be reduction in the amount of refund given. We will contact you to discuss if this was to happen.
- Unwanted goods returned within 30 days from date of the invoice will receive a full refund. Unwanted goods received after 30 days are subject to a 20% handling charge. No unwanted goods can be returned after 90 days.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information about the products, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product is correct.
- All goods are sold in accordance with the Consumers Contracts Regulations.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
a) No documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
b) No graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
c) Any of our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us and our licensors. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with Clause 1 (Licence) above, for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
- Subject to Clause 1 (Licence) above, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
a) That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
b) For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
c) Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
d) Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bomb, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the website (including, without limitations, by hacking).
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any materials in breach of Clauses 2 (Visitor Material and Conduct) or 3 (Visitor Material and Conduct) above.
- To register with www.vanwurks.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
- Each registration is for single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.