Website Terms and Conditions
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue in viewing and using this website.
The www.vanwurks.co.uk website is operated by VanWurks Limited.
Company Registration Number: 06700288
VAT Registration Number: 939 9236 70
Our contact details are as follows:
Trading address: Unit D
104 Shaw Road
Telephone: 0161 637 4882
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday By appointment only
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
a) No documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
b) No graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
c) Any of our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us and our licensors. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with Clause 1 above, for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
3. Subject to Clause 1 above, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
1. While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
2. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
a) That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
b) For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
c) Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
d) Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bomb, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
3. You may not misuse the website (including, without limitations, by hacking).
4. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any materials in breach.
1. To register with www.vanwurks.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
2. Each registration is for single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor multiple users on a network.
3. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
4. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.